Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Medicated Shave Gel Testimonials


Imperial Touch Medicated Shave Gel
Clarence Millsip - Philadelphia, PA (2006-01-24 20:11:57)

I use the Imperial Touch Medicated Shave Gel for body shaving. I am rest assured that the razor burns and ingrown hairs will not appear. Thereafter, I dab on the Razor Bump Solution for those problem areas. Now I am clean and good to go. I appreciate you guys for helping me out.

Imperial Touch Shaving Gel
Adrian McCree - Lithonia, GA (2006-01-08 20:49:50)

I have been using Imperial Touch Medicated Shaving Gel for seven years on my clients. It coats and lubricate very well. It gives a great non burning shave. I highly recommend it.

Aloe Vera Shaving Gel
Charles Richardson - Raleigh, NC (2005-05-26 23:35:13)

The Imperial Touch aloe vera shaving gel is supple to my skin. The low lather gave me an incredible smooth finish. It took care my razor burns fast. I told all my buddies about "the touch."

Imperial Touch Shaving Gel
Doug Frazier - Chicago, IL (2005-05-21 23:41:24)

I want a shave free of razor burn and irritation. Imperial Touch low lather shaving gel coats my skin really well. It is very pleasant to use and relieves the razor burns.

Shaving Ease
Anthony Fletcher - Denver, CO (2005-05-21 23:33:03)

It used to be difficult for me to get a close razor shave. It would be a couple of days before I bump up. With Imperial Touch Shaving Gel, shaving is an ease.

Imperial Touch Shaving Gel
Sydney Tyler - Brooklyn Center, MN (2005-05-11 00:41:45)

Imperial Touch Medicated Shaving Gel gave me a close shave without the razor burn. Boy am I glad I don`t have to deal with razor burns any more.

Head Shaving
Jean Pierre-Louis - Stamford, CT (2005-05-02 20:21:28)

I used your Imperial Touch Shaving Gel to shave my head. I have to tell you I am very pleased. Your product did what it said it would do. I would like to tell you my wife is pleased too.

Bikini Shaving
Rosalind McCabe - Miami, FL (2005-05-02 14:36:19)

It works for bikini and under arm shaving. The results I received was overnight. I did not think it would work that fast. I no longer have that pesky bump problem. Thanks.

Visit our website.

No comments: